Child obesity in America is a serious problem. But with a slight change in lifestyle, obesity can be prevented. A basic approach would include the following:
- Limit computer/TV/Social-Network communication, which all encourage lazy behavior.
- Limit your consumption of candies, cakes, pies, and packaged juices, and anything else high in sugar.
- Eat several foods high in protein. Things like white meat chicken, tofu, and lean ground beef.
- Exercise for 60 minutes a day.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Water helps keep you full without adding calories to your diet.
- Monitor your weight regularly.
- Eat slowly, and only when your hungry.
- Eliminate fast food from your diet.